Sage 200 Manufacturing
Ideally suited to medium sized and established manufacturers and assemblers, Sage 200 supports more complex processes or multiple operation routings. It is designed to provide versatility in management of components, items and manufacture costs. For example the Bill of materials can be used standalone or with the Estimating, Planning and Works Orders modules.
Sage 200 Manufacturing is fully integrated with Sage 200 to provide one complete view of your business, allowing you to manage your supply chain in detail while maintaining productivity and increasing customer satisfaction and profitability.
Sage 200 Manufacturing Descriptions
- Avoid running short of materials by identifying shortages.
- Build products from multiple source warehouses.
- Manage all your machine, labour and sub-contracted operations.
- Plan your product build.
- Track build progress using the Operation Times module.
- Schedule your production with the Graphical Planner module.
- Keeps track of complex costs including sub-contract, piece-work and tooling.
- Save time by creating purchase orders automatically.
MRP looks at stock projections in relation to demands and generates appropriate recommendations by exploding demands through the BOM levels to produce a series of make or buy recommendations.
The MRP module makes recommendations after considering supplier and BOM lead times, stock levels, work in progress, on order quantities, minimum levels, batch sizing rules, locations of stock components and whether version control is being used.
- Produce quotes for multiple batch sizes.
- Create accurate estimates quickly.
- Convert estimates into works orders with ease.
- Save time by creating works orders automatically from MRP recommendations.
- Avoid errors by automatically updating your stock levels when you allocate or issue stock against orders.
- Improve efficiency by creating picking lists, route cards, operation cards and job sheets.
Preactor International is the market leading specialist for planning and scheduling software. Working in partnership with Preactor, the graphical planning tool helps you to:
Assess potential changes to production, by producing plans that show how, for example, adding overtime or extra shifts would affect deliveries.
Produce flexible schedules that work forwards from a start date or backwards from a due date, to suit your needs.
Identify resource issues easily and change plans to avoid hold ups.
Choose the way you want to view completed jobs.
The Northern Path difference...
Here at The Northern Path we have true specialists. Take Jules for example, she is a Sage Manufacturing expert. She is part of our team that used to support the products for Sage that means you have access to true experts.
In her time Jules has trained other Sage people to support customers and helped with sites for other Business Partners - across the country
If you dont believe us then give her a call (a conversation costs nothing after all), we know that you wont know the true power of Sage Manufacturing solutions until you have spoken to Jules!
To get more information regarding this, or any other product we have on offer, please click the link above and fill in the contact form, alternatively feel free to give us a ring on +44 (0191) 466 1180.